This new collection is born by collecting the best of Palazzo Ducale and Portovenere collections:
- Palazzo Ducale: The golden age of Venice is that of trade with the East, precious silks and damasks from far and exotic lands . The Ducal Palace was the heart of economic power in this city. Rich, precious, decorated with tapestries and paintings on the walls of his magnificent rooms. We were inspired by this glory to realize the designs of the collection Palazzo Ducale. Commemorate with his drawings and shading the world of venetian merchants the feelings that the silks of the East gave to them and to the nobles of that time. We wanted to do for our most demanding customer.
- Portovenere: The eastern Liguria's colors, fade waters able to filter and mix wall's tones of buildings watching the mediterranean sea. Colors burned by the sun and salt in a sea dominated by the rocks that inspired Lord Byron's poetry. Rocks, houses, stones, stories, plaster, reflections and words guided the hand of our artists while creating this new collection. Portovenere collection gives to every home around the world the impressions of a sea village enclosed between mountains and the sea. So intimate as just the most fascinating things can be.
• Roll size: m 0,70 x m 10,05 (Palazzo Ducale) 1 m X m . 10.05 (Portovenere)
• Composition: No woven fabric wallcovering plain and with special selected “Flock” (Palazzo Ducale) - Wallcovering, non woven backing with velvet designs (Portovenere)
• Lightfast: high degree of light fastness (over 7 out of 8 to BS 1006) (Palazzo Ducale) - high resistance (Portovenere)
• Flammability: B- S2 D0 (in accordance with EN 13501 )
• Washability: Sponge wallcovering with a solution of warm water and mild soap
• Good resistance to various household mild detergent
• Stability: Very good dimensional stability
• Quality: IGI/CE approved
|Browse the catalogue by clicking her|
If you do not see the browsable catalog click here to see the video