It is the powder of galena, malachite, antimony and animal fat used for eye makeup. A name that reminds the countries of the Near East, with finely decorated buildings the facades. Volutes and geometric designs, very precise weaves that seek ever new harmonies, born from the skilled hands of skilled artisans very attentive to their work.
The Kajal collection was created to bring the same richness of designs to the homes of those who love and appreciate the refinement of these designs. To enrich, enhance and complete the most refined furnishing. Kajal is chromatic harmonies, carefully placed side by side to blend and create new atmospheres. To create the most classic and in design environments to rediscover the pleasure of living and feeling one's own spaces alive.
• Roll size: m 0,70 x m 10,05
• Composition: Vinyl wallcovering - non woven backing with velvet designs
• Lightfast: high degree of light fastness (over 7 out of 8 to BS 1006)
• Flammability: highly flame resistant "B - s2 - d0" (In accordance with EN 13501)
• Washability: sponge wallcovering with a solution of warm water and mild soap
• Stability: very good dimensional stability
• Quality: IGI/CE approved
|Browse the catalogue by clicking here|
If you do not see the browsable catalog click here to see the video