The golden age of Venice is that of trade with the East, precious silks and damasks from far and exotic lands . The Ducal Palace was the heart of economic power in this city. Rich, precious, decorated with tapestries and paintings on the walls of his magnificent rooms.
We were inspired by this glory to realize the designs of the collection Palazzo Ducale. Commemorate with his drawings and shading the world of venetian merchants the feelings that the silks of the East gave to them and to the nobles of that time. We wanted to do for our most demanding customer.
• Roll size: m 0,70 x m 10,05
• Composition: No woven fabric wallcovering plain and with special selected “Flock”
• Lightfast: high degree of light fastness (over 7 out of 8 to BS 1006)
• Flammability: highly flame resistant "B - s2 - d0" (In accordance with EN 13501)
• Washability: Sponge wallcovering with a solution of warm water and mild soap
Good resistance to various household mild detergent
• Stability: Very good dimensional stability
• Quality: IGI/CE approved
|Browse the catalogue by clicking here|
If you do not see the browsable catalog click here to see the video